We are grateful for our hard-working and generous partners listed below.
Mountain Foothills Rotary Club
Crutches 4 Africa is the international project for the Mountain Foothills Rotary club, which is based in Evergreen, Colorado.
LMCC supports C4A
This church has been very supportive financially on an ongoing basis.
Nova made a huge donation this year-- a 53-foot truckload of crutches, canes, walkers and wheelchairs.
DHL shipping is helping with storage and shipping in 2014. DHL Aid & Relief Services.
Standing With Hope helps distribute artificial limbs to people who need them in Ghana.
We are grateful to Carex, who has donated over a million dollars worth of surplus equipment to us.
USA Cargo Services
Richard Cope is one of our shipping agents and has made that task so much easier for us.
Rotary Clubs in Africa
Many Rotary clubs in Africa help us identify people who need mobility devices and help us distribute the devices to them.
Other helping entities we work with and we want to promote what they do:
- Children of hope (http://www.cohafrica.org)
- Donations in Kind (DIK) (http://www.rawcs.com.au/RAWCSPrograms_dik.htm)
- Hope 4 Kids International (http://www.hope4kidsinternational.org/)
- Dress a Girl Around the World (http://www.dressagirlaroundtheworld.com/)
- Its a long way (www.itsalongway.me.uk)
- Give Us Wings (www.giveuswings.org)
- Uganda Orphans www.ugandaorphans.org
- Uganda Child Cancer Foundation (www.uccf-ug.org)
- Empowerment of Disadvantaged Youth and Children (www.edyac.org)
- Be Free Revolution (www.befreerevolution.com)
- Spring of Hope Uganda (http://www.springofhope.org.uk/)